Monday, August 25, 2014

Booking It - August 2014

I am linking up with Life as Mom and Booking It. Please click on over and check out what everyone else is reading. These ladies are my go to for reading suggestions.

I finally got hold of  The Nesting Place by Myquillyn Smith.  I am a huge Nester fan. I loved it.  I read it in one evening.  There is plenty of food for thought about your home in this book. If you want your house to be a home pick this up.  It will change your perceptions of  home and being happy in your current circumstances.

With enough money, anyone can create a pretty house. But it takes intention to create a home.
Myquillen Smith

I was also drawn into getting the book, The Hundred-Foot Journey by Richard Morais after seeing the movie trailer.

It was a decent read.  I think this would appeal to those into the show Top Chef which I love. I think it is an interesting look at what it takes to be Chef. I haven't seen the movie yet so I can't compare it to the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment