Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Project Life Tuesday - Week 18

I am linking up with The Mom Creative for Project Life Tuesday.

Part of my week was a "Merry Little Chase".  I recapped it in my email to my sister, The Polyester Princess. Here is the text below.

My heart rate is already up.  The dogs led me on a merry chase this morning.  My little rabbit friend decided to pop up while we were waiting for the bus.  Niki almost had the poor thing in her mouth.  The darn rabbit ran into the retention fence and Tigger slipped his gentle leader.  Oh good times.  He had me running down to the other retention pond and through the woods. It was a good thing I had my running shoes on because I sure don't own a running body.
 
GOOD MORNING - WAKEY WAKEY
I must consume much more coffee though I am already wired
 
love ya
like a can of spam

 
Supplies Used
Design G Photo Protector
Recollections Journal Card
Ali Edward :Good Times" Digital Stamp
 

1 comment: