Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring Wreath







I have been so inspired by various spring wreaths on various blogs. Check out these wreaths featured on Tatertots and Jello. Using what I had around the house, I came up with this spring wreath. All of these are dollar store items - wreath, tissue paper, and pipe cleaners. I had painted the wreath black in hopes of using it for the snake wreath but ended up not using after painting it black. The details for making the pipe cleaner flowers are here. For some reason, I am drawn to this color combo of black, green, and white. It still needs a little something so I am probably not done with it yet. But for a couple minutes of work, it isn't a bad start. ****Edit - I just couldn't leave well enough alone and I added these newspaper flowers. I think it is the little something it needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment