Thursday, April 14, 2011

Monkeying around at the Zoo

**Edited to finally add the Picture of Kid Monkey (not my kid)


The Adventure Van was locked and loaded with our monkey's last Saturday. We headed to the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle. The Zoo was very busy. We just managed to snag one of the last parking places. We saw lots of animals. The Siamang Monkey's were very loud. It was like a soap opera as they chased each other through the exhibit. #1 Son hung out in a tree. Princess Quite A lot, #1 Son, and Chuckles got caught in a spider web. I don't know why I don't have a picture of Bones. He was there. We even saw a kid running around with a monkey mask. I am not sure what that was about.I took a photo but haven't been able to extract it from my phone. Sometimes the people watching at the zoo is just as interesting as the animals. We left just as it started to sprinkle. We watched a peacock try to eat a gummy worm. That was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment