Friday, February 25, 2011

Squirrel Moment #1000


It was freezing on Wednesday so I attempted to clean off my desk. There is hope that one day I will actually find the wood surface. Hope springs eternal. I found these torn off calendar pages that say, "You know you are a Redneck if......" Several questions came to mind. One, I never had a calender that was like that. Where did that come from? Two, why did I think it was necessary to keep these little slips of paper. Three, I think the Girl Scout Cookie one might actually apply to me. Does that REALLY make me a Redneck? I just read an article that roommates got in fight over thin mints. They are definitely REDNECK. Oh by the way, this did nothing to get my desk clean

For definition of a squirrel moment see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment