Sunday, February 20, 2011

No Excuses

Once upon a time I had a honeypot sitting behind my house. Now, I have a track. What is God trying to say to me? There really can't be any excuses why I can't go walking. I practically have a track in my own backyard. The PTO at the school Chuckles attends raised money with their Walk a Jog a Thon for a track. In the past, I have all kind of excuses why I couldn't find time to walk around it. I have been watching (not in a stalker way) several ladies of the plus size variety do their walk around it. If they can do it, I can do it too.
So, I walked around the track 5 times this afternoon. That is 1 mile according to the all knowing Mrs Respiratory Therapist. I did it. I will it was pretty boring but I did my exercise for the day. I can't help it if my shadow looks like a blob.

No comments:

Post a Comment