Tuesday, January 4, 2011

40 by 40

One of my goals for the New Year is to lose 40 pound by age 40. This coming year I turn 40. Yikes! Last year at the beginning of the year, I was pretty successful at losing some weight. I joined Curves and did the Flat Belly Diet. Then my Curves closed and I got off track. Since my 39th Birthday, I have been talking about this so now it is time to execute the plan. This is all about taking care of Mama as another blogger explained.

While at my parent's house, I was reading their AARP magazine. There was a great article about making some little changes. So this month is all about the little changes. One of the little changes I am doing is walking more. I have strapped on the old pedometer and I am making a concentrated effort to walk more. Yes, I've got on my old lady walking shoes. Diet tricks from AARP. I know from past experience that making little changes is better for me.

I hope to update every Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment