Thursday, January 6, 2011

Back to Regular Scheduled Programing

FIRST OFF I did not win the MEGA MILLIONS. Yes, the Giant Man Child bought tickets. Hey, the first step to winning is to buy a ticket. I just had to get that off my chest.

Back to school and back to work. There is some bloggy business to take care of. I plan on taking part in both tracks of Book it 2011 at Life as Mom. Details are here. The first book is The Happiness Project. I have already read that book so for this month I will be on the choose your own book track. Look for my post on February 10th.

Anyone else doing the one little word (OLW) with Ali Edwards? My little word is ACT. Here is the list of words people are using for their OLW. Here is the reading of the words.

Also part of my New Year Resolution and my new weight loss goals, I am going to be posting weekly how that is going. These posts be labeled 40 by 40 posts. Hopefully this will keep me accountable and motivated. We shall see. I will be detailing how my little goals are going. I will doing this on hopefully every Friday.

Of course, I will be detailing all my thrift adventures or should I say my misadventures with Mrs Epi. We went thrifting yesterday in our favorite city and got nothing. There wasn't even anything worth getting. It was very disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment