Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Skeletons

No, this blog hasn't turned into all crafts all the time. Just that there has been so many cute crafts out there in cyber space this Halloween season. I just can't resist especially the easy ones that my little folks will enjoy. Hence the paper plate skeleton, I saw this at Naptime Crafters. 16 paper plates and what seems like a billion brads later. I had a little trouble locating brads in my small town but eventually bought the last box in existence at Rite Aid. I had most of the parts cut out. The kids did their hands, feet, and skull face. IF I had found my hole punch the kids could of done the brads easily.


Introducing Samantha the Skeleton and Spike the Skeleton.




The Diva with Samantha the Skeleton



Big E with Spike the Skeleton

No comments:

Post a Comment