Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Hope all you ghouls stay safe this Halloween. I was just going through some memories from Halloween past. Here are some my favorites.

The spontaneous light saber battle between my #1 Son, Darth, and a costumed Luke while we were trick or treating. They met each other on the street and just started dueling. No warning just all out dueling. My friend and I were like, "What the heck just happened!" The force is strong.

A certain toddler dressed as ELVIS.

All the pumpkins past designed by the Giant Man Child. Here are 2009 and 2008 Can't wait to preview this years creation. It is a doozy and very fitting to this blog.

A few Halloweens in San Diego where it seemed like kids were bussed in from Mexico. The kids that hit up our house about 4 times in about a 1 hour time period. I loved that you could sit on your driveway around your portable fire pit and greet trick or treaters.

The local man who had the haunted lawn that my Dad would take us to every year. How he scared the living daylights out of my neighbor and she ran home.

I also remember the time my Mom and Dad dressed me in a scarecrow costume complete with a board that had to be fitted in behind the arms. I believe it was Kindergarten.

No comments:

Post a Comment