Thursday, September 9, 2010

One Last Hurrah!

Tuesday was suppose to be the last day of Summer vacation for us. You got to do something special. I had the whole crew(The Diva, Big E, Chuckles, and #1 Son) It was a wild time, literally. The Diva took my picture above.

We ate donuts. Hey don't hate on me, I've got to work a donut in my day.



We crafted. The Diva and I made this apple banner out of construction paper.
We acted silly. (yes that is Chuckles acting as a dog and The Diva holding the leash)The sign says pet me.



We took (lots of) photos. Chalk Speech Bubble directions here. I really suggest using foam core over cardboard. The cardboard is a little bumpy to write on. Next time, I think I'll get some dollar store foam core. It worked though. I was to think of funny things to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment