Thursday, May 13, 2010

Stress=Creativity

Me - weird is the new normal
When I am stressed, I craft. When I am mad, I clean. When I need to think or clear my mind, I mow. As most can tell, I don't get mad often enough.

Lately, I have needed to craft some. Oh boy do I need a diversion. I did a grown up version of birds on the wire. This was with supplies on hand. I used my circle punch and xyron.

I convinced The Diva to help me with this project. The whole thought bubble thing has been banging around in my head. I love the pictures Katie at Color Me Kattie takes. They make me laugh. I thought that doing thought bubbles might be fun.

Diva- My thought of the day is that tests are smelly and hard and boring and some times easy but thy are still boring.

Photojojo has chalk board thought bubbles that are really cool, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment