Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Little Linky Love

This is some of the random blog entries that I have been enjoying in the last month.
If you haven't had a chance to check out the nester's 31 days to the best dress nest, check it out.(link to my favorite in the series)
Change your change into a gift card. Check out this blogger's idea. I AM SO GOING TO DO THIS!
Think you got mad thrift skills/looter extraordinaire. Check out Apron Thrift Girl posts on reselling, here and here.
I checked out Owlhaven's new cookbook from the library. I can't wait to try some the recipes.
There are a few projects I would like to try like this at Flea Market Style or this project at Fern Creek Cottage.
I am in dire need of some style and love the formula looks found at You Look Fab

No comments:

Post a Comment