Friday, November 27, 2009

Cherry Coke Warning

I hope everyone had a very Happy Thanksgiving! I ventured out on black Friday to Walmart with my best friend. Thank God, I had her to protect me from the crazies. I received this email on Thanksgiving Eve. It made me laugh so I thought I would share. This is from my sister from another mother/best friend. This is totally printed without her permission.
Okay, this is what happens when your best friend comes over at 6:30pm and gives you a cherry coke... this is a real story not fiction!
1. Pick a new paint color with such friend to fix the "fiesta" theme kitchen
2. Open can of cherry coke before such friend leaves and begin to drink it... did I mention this is probably close to 7 pm now?
3. Gather up kids and go to get in the van to venture out for dinner.
4. Realize that your out of gas and need to make a quick stop before dinner.
5. After filling tank with gas drive to the closest McD's and order a nutritious dinner.
6. Eat dinner in van as you drive to town because you now have had a half a cherry coke and another coke from McD's ... did I mention I was driving to go and pick up new paint?
7. Buy new paint.
8. On the way home from Home Depot stop in at Walmart to see if they curtains to match new color - no such luck only one in stock. (might call for a Mt Vernon trip)
9. Arrive home and send two small children to bed.
10. Go downstairs and put freshly baked pies in fridge... 2 pumpkins, 1 apple
11. Make green bean casserole and refrigerate.
12 Make sweet potatoes and refrigerate.
13. Finish cherry coke from earlier... Very Important!
14 Clean counters and make room for new roaster oven.
15. Open and assemble new roaster.
16 Do one load of laundry.... bedding off oldest daughters bed.
17. Oldest daughter comes in and tells me that something ate the rabbits food and neither rabbit has any in their cages.
18. Realize that we are also out of milk.
19. 9:45 jump in van and go to Fred Meyers for milk and rabbit food... Thank God they really are one stop shopping!
20. Arrive home feed rabbits with daughter.
21. Take dogs out.
22. Make regular stuffing and refrigerate.
23. Toast bread for new special stuffing.
24. Do dishes
25. last but not least ....PAINT... and yes I LOVE THE NEW COLOR!!!!!!
26. 12:52am wide awake and going to play some bejeweled blitz and hopefully crash soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment