Saturday, January 17, 2009

Valentine's Decorating


Yes, I decorate for Valentine's. It isn't like Christmas decorating but I have certain items I like to put out for Valentine's. Hey, I grew up in the Sweetheart City, Loveland Colorado. My parents were married on Valentine's Day.

I kept out some of my shiny brites that were pink and placed them on my glass candlesticks with some Kim Anderson figurines I have. The Diva and Chuckles helped me put up the Valentine Clings. They really love doing that. Chuckles really didn't get that they needed to be spread out and fill the whole window.


I would love to incorporate some of Skip to My Lou's Valentine Ideas. I love the wax paper heart idea and the heart attack. I have started on making some Valentine's. I will be posting re-mailing instructions for those who want to have their Valentine's postmarked with Loveland's Special Valentine Cachet next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment