Monday, January 26, 2009

Thrifting Mojo

Friday, Mrs Epi and I got our thrifting MOJO back. We headed south to check out some thrift shops in a different city. Oh what a difference location makes. Some cosmic brownies did help the whole mojo factor, too. I got a lovely sewing table. I had been on the lookout for one. I didn't want to buy one with an old machine in it. My family will be so happy to know that I will be sewing up in the guest room where my cutting table/storage is rather than the dining room table. The table isn't perfect but for $10 you can't beat it and it is sturdy and heavy. Praise the Lord that Mrs Epi had her adventure van. I seem to find big stuff when I am with her - remember the 27 cent bookcase. Mrs Epi didn't walk away empty handed either. She is working on her whole urban cottage theme. I can't wait to see the finished product. Needs some tips for thrifting check these out at Simple Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment