Saturday, August 9, 2008

Link Love

Hey, my butterfly bush actually attracted a butterfly.
It is Monday so I just thought I would share some blog love. In other words, I have no profound thoughts of my own, right at the moment. Hey, no wise cracks from the peanut gallery (Ms Polyester Princess or Mrs Epi) Here are some blogs that have been inspiring me.

With Great Joy - "The Voice of God" - This post cracks me up in a good way. I have an early riser so I understand. This is a sweet story.
Flipflops and Applesauce- fun family ideas
Make and Takes - crafty ideas
Creative Junkie -Mom's Night out (funny)

A Thousand Words - love the kids artwork idea. I might do something like this in Chuckles room.
Fifi Banjello - the apron Carol made is just adorable. I know Carol in IRL (in real life) and she is adorable and crafty. Check out her Etsy shop, too.

Clone Wars- This is proof I live in a male dominated household. My kids are begging me to take them to this on opening day- August 15th. I told them they are crazy. If and when we go, I am hoping I don't have to go and the Giant Man Child will want to go.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Heather! Hurray for the absence of the trailer! Hope you're enjoying the dog days of summer.
    We are!

    ReplyDelete