Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Delays and Silver Linings

The TV was paused on this , "Fight Boring",this morning. I thought that was the perfect motto for Mrs Epi and me. We embarked on end of summer adventure with the kids to the Pacific Science Center in Seattle. As always, it was full of adventure. We watched a Speed Super Speedway Film at the Imax there. Mario Anderitti was the main character and he was describing how dangerous racing was for his family but the silver lining is that he got to do with his family. So I am going to put our whole day in the perspective of the silver lining.

45 minutes to park

Silver lining: We parked by the Olympic Sculpture Park that none of us had ever been to. We ate lunch here. We watched the ferry and the train carrying 3 jet liner bodies. Awesome!

Chuckles jumping out at me from behind the giant traffic cone

crazy people/stimulation of the Pacific Science Center
silver lining: We did it with our kids and friends. Yes, they will remember Lego races, bending pennies, butterflies, and an emperor scorpion.


rain, lightening, and crazy rush hour traffic

silver lining: I got to ride along with one of my favorite people, Mrs Epi. I really appreciate her driving. YOU are the bomb! It was actually quiet as all the children were plugged into electronic devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment