Saturday, August 9, 2008

Bremerton, Anyone

The photo above is similar to that of Howard Bach of the US Badminton Team. His photo is better but he was probably a lot more cooperative.

For whatever reason, #1 son didn't know what badminton was called so he called it bremerton. Mrs Respiratory and family started the badminton rage on our street. The kids and adults have been playing a lot. #1 Son got a badminton set for his birthday and has been playing constantly. So, Mom and Dad have been getting a real workout. IF you have ever played badminton with children, you know the birdie gets dropped constantly and what exactly is a rally. I think I have strained my butt muscles. I might possibly have badminton butt. But all kidding aside, we have been having a great time playing. I am also for encouraging kids to get outside and exercise. Badminton is also an Olympic sport which our son has been constantly reminding us. Badminton tickets were the first to sell out for the Beijing Olympics. The U.S.A. has 5 players in the Olympics. I hope I get to see some real pros playing. Watch this long rally.

The above is what I strive for, a rally of more than 2 hits. LOL Here is a funny badminton commercial.




I think I have bored you enough with my badminton obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment