Monday, February 25, 2008

Lawn Ornaments


This post tonight falls in the area of having too much time to think about things or smelling paint for to long. It rained so much in California that the lawn ornaments had to wear rain jackets.
We spent the week in an over 55 adult mobile home park this past week. It is a really well kept up park and generally the trailers have really nice landscaping but there is a few with questionable lawn ornament placement. There is one that I didn't take a pic of that has so much lawn ornamentation that I am not sure you really can see the trailer. I was a little scared to take pics but I did take a few that just kinda cracked me up. This one is lonely like the wolf.
I would be howling too if I was surrounded by dead shrubbery. This one I had to pass every time I took the trash out. I kept thinking why is that elf peeking into the carport.

No comments:

Post a Comment