Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Gardening

A few days of sunshine and I am ready to garden. I have been browsing the seed catalogs. I like to grow a few things mainly tomatoes. Last year, I was unable to snag my favorite cherry tomatoes, sungold at the master garden sale. (Those master garden sales are crazy. People get a little aggressive.) I would like to grow sungold cherry tomatoes and black cherry tomatoes. So, now I have to decide if I am going to mail order them or find them locally. In the past, I haven't been too successful in finding them in the local area. There is a lot of talk about rising food prices on various message boards. I guess more people are getting into the home garden thing. I stumbled across this article when researching cheap vegetable seeds. It is a short interesting read.
Home Gardening

No comments:

Post a Comment