Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Desk Intervention

Mom , just look away. You raised me right but I am a clutter bug. I have never watched the show intervention but I think I need a desk intervention. Where is Peter Walsh when you need him? He is the organizer that appears on Oprah. At MOPS, we had Julie Clarke, a professional organizer, come in and speak. (http://www.organizedatlast.biz) I have heard her speak before and I realized my desk had a problem. The first step is admitting you have a problem, right. I hope by posting this photo to the world it will spur me into action. It could happen - stop giggling Ms Respiratory Therapist and my lil sis - Mish. Stay tuned for the after photo.

This would make an awesome I SPY puzzle. Can you find: 3 keyboards, Portable Hard Drive, Xbox Controller- (I don't even own an x box), Spanish Dictionary(I don't speak spanish), rock, the printer, piano music (don't ask).

No comments:

Post a Comment