Sunday, November 11, 2007

Thank You

On this Veteran's Day, I want to say "Thank You" to all those who are serving and all of those who have served. To all the special veterans in my life thank you - Hubby, Dad, Pappy, Bud Graham, Spermy, and Handsome Dick. A special shout out to our dear friend, SFC James Trent who is still serving and Shannon A and her hubby and the Stilwell family. Stay safe my friends. The picture above is of Pappy my hubby's grandfather who served in the Army Corp of Engineers.
This is me as a highly trained killer typist. This was taken during a large field exercise called Reforger in the early 90's. I was assigned to 32nd AADCOM which at the time was located in Germany. I worked in their headquarters in the mail and distribution section. Don't let the get up above fool you. Most of my time was spent making copies and delivering mail in Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment