Thursday, November 8, 2007

Early Birthday Present

I received an early birthday present. I got a sewing and cutting cart. My sewing machine has been various places in my house. It was stored upstairs but I always sew downstairs. Now, my cart has a shelf for it. I can wheel this cart to where I want to sew and I will have everything at my fingertips. Best of all this cart can be moved into my coat closet when I am not sewing. There is a large fold out cutting surface and drawers on 1 side and shelves on another. I have been having a tremendous burst of creativity energy but my focus is on getting my house in tip top shape for Thanksgiving. It is going to be extremely hard not sit down and sew. I so excited. The giant man child spent a couple hours putting this together. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment