Sunday, September 1, 2024

Weekly Roll


Linky Love

Bald Eagle too fat to fly - totally relate

lazy shrimp tacos - the kids and I tried these and yum.  Time to break out your air fryer.

Woman makes sourdough on flight - what the heck

Inappropriate Thoughts


I can't help myself. I have started thinking about Halloween. By the way it is still in the 90s here. It feels like we are ready to bridge into a new season. I am ready to think about fall. I loved my gothic Halloween shelf in the kitchen. I am already thinking of ideas to make it better. I couldn't resist these dollar store mini bones.

Deep Thoughts

Labor Day seems to me to mark the end of summer and beginning of fall. It has been a wild ride this summer. I learned a bunch and had a chance to participate in some interesting activities. I am looking forward to fall which doesn't look like it is going to be boring at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment