Sunday, March 12, 2023

Weekly Roll

 


The almost full moon was so bright on our way home from Alamogordo New Mexico.  We had been in Alamogordo for some imaging for Nonna.  It was both our first time traveling this way through the mountains through Cloudcroft.  It is a pretty drive. We saw lots and lots of deer on the way back. We even saw 2 elk and so many dead skunks. I was reminded we saw turkeys too. Much to my son's disappointment I did not see the giant pistachio nut at Pistachioland. I guess it was outside of town. Nonna's appointment ran long. I WILL RETURN.

Linky Love

Bunny Hug Cookies - These look like fun. My friend posted this on her facebook.

Why Can't We Talk About Amanda's Mom? - Started listening to this podcast as my current Podcast Hide and Seek is winding down.

No comments:

Post a Comment