Friday, March 3, 2023

TBR list in screenshot form

 TBR is book people language for "To Be Read" I noticed since the first of the year.  I have been taking screenshots of books I would like to read.  Does anyone else do this.  I actually made a folder in my pictures for this purpose. So below is my screenshot TBR list. I haven't read any of these books yet.

Screenshot TBR


How to Human by Carlos Whittaker recommended by Sharon Says So.  Podcast episode with Carlos Whittaker


Joyful by Ingrid Fetell Lee recommended by Ali Edwards



Uprooted by Grace Olmstead recommended by Jill Winger


Nature's Best Hope by Douglas Tallamy recommended by Kate from my Littlekatecod


All the Beauty in the World by Patrick Bringley recommended by Gretchen Rubin


Things We Hide from the Light by Lucy Score (2nd Book in Series) Things We Never Got Over by Lucy Score (1st Book in Series)  recommended by Victoria The Pallet People ** looks like these are free on Kindle Unlimited


In Five Years by Rebecca Serle recommended by Victoria The Pallet People


The Art of Gathering by Priya Parker recommended by Ann Bogel


Lost & Found by Zoe Field recommended by Erin at Floret Flower. Erin's interview with Zoe This looks like a stunning beautiful book


American Jezebel recommended by my friend Sandy who is a member of DAR (Daughters of the American Revolution) Here is some information about their bookclub


The Power of Moments by Chip Heath and Dan Heath recommended by EliseJoy


Walkable City by Jeff Speck recommended by Ann Bogel 

No comments:

Post a Comment