Sunday, February 19, 2023

Weekly Roll



Skillet Cookie - gotta love a warm chocolate cookie.

Free Newspaper.com access - this is for all you family history buffs. This is just for this long weekend.



free printable book tracker - I am using this but I actually enlarged to make writing it easier

Inappropriate Thoughts


I am beginning think there is a market for black market pecans. Interesting fact where I live in the high desert there are pecan groves. Pecan trees grow in the park. You can find people gleaning the fallen pecans. They are free for the taking. You see people with their plastic grocery sacks gathering the fallen bounty. Our neighbor has a pecan tree, so we have been picking the fallen pecans out of our lawn. Nonna's neighbor also has a pecan tree, so we picked the fallen pecans out of her lawn. Who knew I would be living in the land of such pecan bounty. Yes, this is where all the nuts are.  

Deep Thoughts









No comments:

Post a Comment