Thursday, February 9, 2023

Favorite Loveland Valentine's



2019 

 I thought I would share some of my favorite Loveland, Colorado Valentine's. I have framed my favorites because some of them are really works of art.

This one is one of my favorites.  I am not sure of the year, though.


Once again not sure of the year.  I just love the landscape.


In Loveland, Colorado they place hearts with messages on the light posts. This is a fundraiser for the local rotary clubs.  I think they sold out in 2 hours this year.  My sister and I got one for parents for their 50th anniversary.



This is a visual of their love lock wall.  People put their love locks on the metal love scuplture.


The above one is from 2018.  

Link to this year's design  - Loveland Valentine 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment