Sunday, January 22, 2023

Weekly Roll

 



Linky Love

Valentine Coloring Pages 

Inappropriate Thoughts

Had an interesting conversation at the grocery store with a guy looking for scallions. The little grocery store we were at didn't have them. We ended up asking him what he was making.  Evidently, he had looked up a fancy recipe for squirrel and rabbit stew. 

Another grocery store story, manicotti is hard to find in our town. We visited the two grocery stores in our town, and none were to be found. We had to go to a bigger town to find it. Guess there aren't many Italians in New Mexico. We needed them to make smokin shotgun shells - meat stuffed manicotti wrapped in bacon and smoked. Below is the picture before cooking.


Deep Thoughts

Well, this weekly roll is short because I am having a lot of eyestrain, so I am trying to limit my close-up computer work. My eye has let me know I have overdone it. Hopefully next week will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment