Saturday, July 25, 2020

What are 3 things that are bringing me Joy at the Moment

Becky Higgins project life creator. Has started a new Instagram account called MyModernStory. The "What are 3 things bringing your Joy" is a writing/journal prompt from there. It was last weeks journal prompt. Project Life App has released new editorial templates for IOS products (apple) but I have an android. I thought I would play along anyways. When the editorial templates come out for android, I will be ready.


Oh non dairy creamer is bringing me immense JOY! I have turned a corner from being a black coffee drinker to a creamer type of gal. Coffee is life.


My flowers make me smile. I have a small cut flower garden and I enjoy making mason jar vase bouquets. I have been spending a lot of time out in my yard due to COVID.


I am still playing my electric keyboard. It is the number one thing that I do that  makes me feel calmer. I don't know what about it that makes me feel calmer. Maybe that I am in total control of how it is going to sound. The world feels a bit out of control.  I think we all can relate to that.  I am so thankful my Mom saved all my piano music.




No comments:

Post a Comment