Sunday, July 26, 2020

Weekly Roll


Samish Overlook - Bellingham WA
Quarantine Thoughts
These are the voices bouncing around my head this week. These are my totally inappropriate thoughts

Mask acne is a thing. OYE. You don't even need make- up below the nose. Think about it. The make up industry might be taking a hit on this.

Don't you think hiking outside would be one of the safest activities you can do. Masked hiking is weird. Yes I know some trails are narrow and busy. Yes, I hike with a face covering I pull up when I pass other hikers.

I took my sons for a walk/hike around a old mental hospital - Northern State (Northern State Recreational Area). That is weird right. This is how I bond with my sons. Ha Ha

My best friend made me this. I am definitely going to sparkle like a unicorn. 2020 can't take me down.

Podcast to Listen To 
Pantsuit Politics - Problems and Priorities in Education - This is excellent especially the summary at the end. I have a lot of anxiety around sending my youngest son back to My school this fall. This will be his senior year. Digital online learning was pretty much a bust in our area. We had the technology but execution was awful.
Bellingham Marina
Linky Love
Why I love these Chaco flip flops - My friends swear by the Chaco sandals

COVID19 - Unpredictably Triggers Challenging Behaviors - Good article on Autism and COVID

10 Powerful Habits That Will Help You Become Your Best Self

My Friend shared this documentary on Facebook. It is showing on some PBS stations. I think I missed the showing in our area. It looks very fascinating. More information about Vertical Harvest

Loaf Report
Took last week off of sourdough. We still had our Sunday Sourdough Waffles. These weeks loaves look and taste pretty good. We missed our fresh sourdough.

No comments:

Post a Comment