Sunday, June 14, 2020

Weekly Roll

It was graduation weekend in our small town. On Friday there was a parade of seniors. It was as much of parade as we could have during covid.  It made me happy to see the Class of 2020 reclaim their day. As we were watching I felt like I was with the town crier as my son knew so many seniors. There was also a little boy maybe 4 or older who kept screaming enthusiastically to the crowd, "Class of 2020 is the best."  It was hilarious. 

My best friend's son is a senior and I felt like a very proud auntie. He is a great kid and I can't wait to see what his future holds.

I am just going to post sourdough pictures. I think I am getting the hang of this whole sourdough thing. The other night it was a "three loaf night". Sometimes I crack myself up.

Finding Forrest Fenn's Treasure was Just the Start - I just find this so interesting and all the unintended consequences of finding the treasure.

Strange Twisted History Behind Seattle's Blackberries I just thought this was fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment