Saturday, March 28, 2020

Daily Roll 3.28.20

Fell in love with Cosmos Flowers
last summer
What's For Dinner?
Does it feel like groundhog day? Asking for Mom's everywhere

Basil Balsamic Pork Chops -recipe from Fix , Freeze, Feast
Asparagus
Rice
Rice Pudding

What are my co-worker doing

My younger co-workers are doing as little as possible.

My Husband has officially out puzzled me.
His progress in 2 days

My progress in 2 weeks

Project of the Day

I started some seedlings - Zinna's and Cosmos. I really fell in love with cosmos flowers last summer. I got my cosmos from the high school plant sale. That isn't going to happen this year.

The seeds were old so I was pleasantly surprised that any sprouted. I moved most of them to bigger pots. I also re-potted an African violet

How to Start Flowers from Seed
Crazy for Cosmos


No comments:

Post a Comment