Monday, January 14, 2019

My Top Reading Picks of 2018


These are the books that stuck with me for 2018.  They all are amazing reads


The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
I am a big fan of Kristin but I always ended up needing tissues for her reads.


Beartown
This is a book I wouldn't have picked up but Modern Mrs Darcy's Book Flight had me reading it. So glad I did.

Educated by Tara Westover
This true story is incredible.


The Big Burn by Timothy Egan

This is part of of county's Whatcom Reads.  This is a book I wouldn't of picked up on my own. It is extremely topical in light of all the really really big fires that have happened in the last year. It is really worth the read. I have to say parts of this book have haunted me.


Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
I also enjoyed the book and movie. I am still waiting to read the sequels.


Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
I heard this is going to be turned into a movie.  I can't wait. This was a pick by Reese Witherspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment