Friday, January 5, 2018

Washington State Bucket List

I found this blog draft and I decided to post.

I have lived in Washington State for 14 years and there is quite a few things I would like to see/do that I haven't. I thought I would make a bucket list and work on seeing or doing those things. I managed to complete quite a few of these bucket list items in 2017.

Bellingham
Crab Cruise

     Crab Cruise (completed 2017)
     Sucia Cruise
     Oyster Dome Hike
     Rock Trail Hike

Deception Pass
      Jet Boat Tour
      Camping

Ebey's Landing

Diablo Lake Tour

Port Townsend Glass Beach

Olympic National Park (all of it)

Mt Rainier - We have driven Pappy through Rainier a couple times.  These are the hikes or things I would like to see - Grove of the Patriarchs and Trail of Shadows

Mt Saint Helens - Ape Caves and Lava Canyon

Seattle
Chihuly Glass Museum

    Chihuly Glass Museum at the Seattle Center - (completed Dec 2017}
    Gum Wall
    Smith Tower
    Kerry Park
    Gas Works Park

San Juan Islands
    Orcas Island - Moran State Park

Mina Mounds - (I know I am weird)

Tulip Festival Mt Vernon- attempted to do this many years ago but the traffic was backed up to I-5

Palouse Falls
Seahawks Game

Seahawks Game  (completed 2017)

Camping ( see Mrs Epi, I added this) in the great PNW

No comments:

Post a Comment