Monday, January 15, 2018

Booking It 2018 - January


I am linking up with the Modern Mrs Darcy's Quick Lit. Check out what everyone else is reading. Well all my selections below I read in December but I am going to be discussing them anyway.

My December reading was on the lighter chick lit side.  I finished my year by reading these titles

June by M Beverly - Whittemore
The Duchess by Danielle Steele
The Runaway Princess by Hester Browne
The Whistler by J Grisham



This is the Story of a Happy Marriage by Ann Patchett  was part of Reese Witherspoon's book club.  It took me a bit to get into.  I really enjoyed the story about her trying out for the police academy.  I also loved the message from the short story for which the book is named.  I think the advice to " marry someone who makes you a better person" is great advice.  I would say applies to picking friends as well.

Another list worth checking out  - LibraryReads favorite books of 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment