Saturday, April 1, 2017

What I Learned March

I haven't done one of these in a while so I decided to give it a go.

1. RICHARD SIMMONS MISSING?

I have been listening to the podcast Missing Richard Simmons.  I learned how over the top Richard was.  I also have come to the conclusion based on podcast that Richard is not being held against his will.  He simply had something traumatic happen to him and he became a recluse.  Richard doesn't sound like the type of guy who does goodbyes well and it was just easier for him to hide away.  This is 6 episodes and I thought well done. Give it a listen.

2. DAFFODILS

That daffodils excrete a toxic ooze after being cut so don't put fresh cut daffodils directly in water or they won't last. Instead let them sit cut outside of water for a few hours before placing in a vase.
Photo of Nonna's Daffodils
Photo by Nonna

3. BRAIDED SESAME SEMOLINA BREAD

I have been making this braided sesame semolina bread and it is so good and makes two huge loaves. I have been using my stand mixer to mix up.  It was a bit much for my bread maker.  I thought I had a picture but I don't.  You will have to trust me on this one. I buy my semolina and sesame seeds in WINCO's bulk bins. I had an INCIDENT with the sesame seeds at WINCO and I made quite the mess in the bulk bins.  They pour out fast.  Learn from me people.

4. ICE CUBE TRAY BOBBIN STORAGE


Ok, this is so genius.  I wish I had thought it up myself. I literally organized all my bobbin mess in 10 minutes 




No comments:

Post a Comment