Sunday, March 12, 2017

Daylight Savings Linky Love



SPRING FORWARD PEOPLE!!!!

The Writing Revolution - This is really interesting article about teaching writing to High School Students who were struggling with writing.  My friend who is a High School English Teacher posted this on Facebook.  I have one son who received really high quality instruction in 5th grade much like what was described. He is an amazing writer.  The other son struggles with writing and I can see how some of the fundamentals were missed.

Healthy Food on a Budget - Specifically speaks about how to eat real food on a SNAP budget

X-Plan: Giving Your Kids a Way Out

Beware, China is Making Plastic Rice - really scary

Below is a video about the new book from my flower gardener crush - Erin from Floret. Floret Farm is somewhat local to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment