Monday, January 20, 2014

Skittle Hangover or the Trash Talking has Begun

12th Man
Way to go SEAHAWKS!  I think I consumed too many Skittles. Skittles is the preferred candy of Marshawn Lynch of the Seahawks. I have to say that yesterday's game was exciting.  I have a dilemma.  I am a Colorado Native living in the Pacific Northwest who cheers for the Seattle Seahawks.

The trash talking from my Colorado relatives has begun.

"The Canadians have knocked the sense right out of you did you get hit in the head by a runaway cart full of milk?! Maybe all that saltwater you live so close to is causing you to say crazy things. You were born in Bronco country silly girl! Oh well the seachickens did deserve to have that one LAST win... " - my former sister (Ha, Ha)

"Cheer for the Broncos in the super bowl or we are disowning you as a family member." - former nephew

No comments:

Post a Comment