Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Top Wordy Things found on Pinterest

Top Ten {Tuesday}
I admit it I am addicted to Pinterest. I have always loved quotes. This is from my word board at Pinterest. These are my Top Wordy things. I am joining Oh Amanda and the Top 10 Tuesday.  I have been email a pinterest "quote a day" to my sister the Polyester Princess because some of them crack me up.
Source: etsy.com via Heather on Pinterest
Source: None via Heather on Pinterest
Source: None via Heather on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Love it. I'm going to check out your pinterest board now. Pinterest rocks doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was hilarious! I especially love #1, as I scratch mosquito bites all over my body. Could totally relate to the crazy woman quote, too. Pinterest is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO!!! The mosquito quote is hilarious as well as the toddler phone ringing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the running quote. And procrastination. Those both apply to me for suresies.

    ReplyDelete