Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Week in the Life - Monday

I am participating in a Week in Life at Ali Edwards Blog. Here are my pictures I have from our extra crazy fun day. 

Breakfast made by Hubby - Breakfast Burritos YUMMY

Wax Painting with the Diva. I was watching my neighbors kids this morning. The Diva and I love to craft together.  It is the only girl time I get in my house of boys. I especailly love the sparkly hat and belt. 


Totem Painting
I saw this crazy wood cut out in my Hubby's garage and decided it look like a totem.  So all the kids, help paint.  This was probably the hit of the day.  I can't wait to display this in my yard.  I hope to have a more detailed post on this.
Wii playing - Chuckles and Big E - It is lot more fun to play Wii with your friend


McDonald's- Hey, everything is better with a happy meal.



VBS- Chuckles went to Pandamania at Ferndale Alliance Church.  They go out.  Our neighbor is the pastor at this church and his daughter is dressed up as a Panda.  They were shooting little panda's out at the end of  the program.  Chuckles got to help in the set up.  He was SO excited to go and be in the POGO group.

I haven't exactly decided on my album set up but these are my photos.  As the day went on it was harder and harder to remember to take photos.  I did pretty good writing down things.

No comments:

Post a Comment