Sunday, June 26, 2011

Summer List

I had my kids come up with a summer list.  We already knocked a couple items off the list.  Growing garlic has to be the most interesting one.  Shopping actually refers to spending my Birthday money before it burns a hole in my pocket. I love the visual reminder the list provides. Ours isn't as pretty as some of them posted on the Internet but it is workable. Here is Meg's very pretty list. Need some more idea's check out Kimba's List.

Here is my Mommy List

keep my cool
go on a family bike ride
pitch a tent
make homemade ice cream/Popsicles
finish hot tub area
keep my temper
keep walking
go on an adventure
Find 10 geocaches this summer
Read Mr Popper's Penguins with Chuckles
go to the movies Cars 2 and Mr Popper's Penguins
work on writing and math facts with CHUCKLES
beach glass hunt

They also came up with their own rules for the summer too, interesting. They are kinda hating that they decided no electronics between 10 and 4.  Oh well, darn.  At least, I didn't come up with that rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment