Monday, November 29, 2010

Post Thanksgiving, Pre Christmas


I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We got to go Nonna and Pappy's for Thanksgiving. We had some snow on Thanksgiving. In case you are wondering the above picture is the snowman version of Donkey from Shrek courtesy of Chuckles. We also got to go see the Movie Tangled. I thought it was decent and the boys really enjoyed it that even included 90 year old Pappy. If that isn't an endorsement than I don't know what is.

Pappy has a hummingbird feeder and I managed finally to get a photo of a hummingbird at their feeder.

No begins the Pre Christmas rush. I actually really enjoy decorating for the seasons. I LOVE ME SOME TINSEL! We are doing things on a little smaller scale as we are going to be doing some traveling during the Christmas Season and I don't think the our large Christmas tree would survive the bachelor cats even with our Cat Minder's intervention. I plan on joining the Nester's Christmas Tour on December 13th. I can't wait to show you what I have come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment