Thursday, March 18, 2010

Linky Love

Don't you just stumble across something that makes you go -"WHAT THE HECK?". This made me do that. There is a lady that is vying to be the World's Fattest Woman. Seriously, why would anyone strive for that. Along that lines in a much better way, I have started a weight loss blog about my "JOURNEY". The fact that I just typed journey made me laugh to myself. It more like my misadventures. Check it out. It is called Shedding the Fat Woman Cape. It is a start. I am going to put it on my blog roll.

I have an endless fascination with the Duggar Family. I can't figure out if I admire them or just think they are a little on the crazy side. I thought this was an interesting read about someone who left the quiverful movement and their take on the Duggar Family.

Lastly, I am fascinated about all the lovely Spring wreaths I see on everyone blogs. This one and this one are really tempting me to give wreath making a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment