Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Book It 2010

I was reading at Life as a Mom her reading goals. I usually share what I hope to read in the next year. I also belong to a book club that meets pretty irregularly. These are my top 5 that I hope to read in the New Year.

A Million Miles in a Thousand Years: What I Learned while Editing my Life by Donald Miller (Ali Edwards recommend on her blog)

Storycatcher: Making Sense of our Lives through the Power and Practice of Story by Christina Baldwin (also an Ali Edwards recommend on her blog)

Old School by Tobias Wood - This school is part of the Whatcom Reads Program. I read their selection last year too. We did it as a book club It is kinda cool as the whole community reads the same book.

The Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jaime Ford

The Wildwater Walking Club by Claire Cook

I love to read it my guilty little pleasure. There is nothing better than a good read.

1 comment:

  1. i'm booking it also. plan to read 60 books this year. good luck on your reading goals!

    ReplyDelete