Sunday, September 6, 2026

Weekly Roll


Inappropriate Thoughts

I think the saying, "No S#!t, Sherlock."  Needs to make a comeback.  I always cringe now when someone says cool beans, but I truly think the Sherlock saying needs to make a comeback.

Deep Thoughts

You know hope and fear can live in the space. I have been working on something.  I hope it works out and yet I am fearful of all the what ifs. Anyone else in that head space.

Trash Talk

No cleanup is complete 
until an Allsups 
Taco Sauce Packet is found

Yep, we are still picking up trash while our son rides in the skate bowl on his scooter. We still find weird stuff. I am kicking myself for not taking a picture of a note we found.  The gist of the note is it a strange breakup note. It said I got out of the hospital at 230 am. I knocked on your door, but no one answered. Maybe it for the best that we don't see each other.  Don't think the note ever reached the person because it was in the park.  There is a hospital located next to the park though.

No comments:

Post a Comment