Sunday, May 5, 2024

Weekly Roll

 


This old Rodney Atkins song was definitely the theme song of the week.

Linky Love

Hostess Snacks Ranked - The winner is one I really enjoy

Rare Bird Spotted in Oregon - It is amazing that an ameuter photographer caught this blue rock thrush. Read the story - incredible

Inappropriate Thoughts

I really hate insurance. I spent a lot of hours trying to fix a health insurance matter for one of my family members. Being irresponsible pays I have decided. Secondly, never ever have more than one insurance provider. The level of insanity was bonkers. I made like 30 calls literally to one insurance company. I don't recommend zero out of ten. The irony after all of this is I haven't really solved the problem.

Deep Thoughts

I had the opportunity to meet up with my best friend. It was lovely and much needed. We could talk and talk. Surround yourself with good people because they make life's ride so much better.

Trash Talk


Well does a stop sign count as trash.  There was a stop sign down at the parking lot. The cameras were fixed at the skate park so consequently there was a lot less graffiti, alcoholic beverage trash, and vapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment