Sunday, July 9, 2023

Weekly Roll

 




My youngest son and I made angel food cake from scratch for the 4th of July. We had a bit of a learning curve with the egg whites but we got it done with more eggs. Good thing the price of eggs went down. It turned out delicious.


It disappeared pretty quickly. My sister is bitter because we kept texting her pictures. That did not go over well.

Linky Love

Pineapple Angel food cake - I would love to give this a go. This uses angel food cake mix Southern Living Recipe

Etching Recipes on Gravestones - more info on Ghostlyarchive on Instagram. I think it would be fun to try a few recipes


Deep Thoughts

I heard the phrase Aggressive Patience.  It was in regard to gardening, but I think it could apply to a lot of things.  You work and work at something knowing that you aren't going to be able to see results for seasons or years.  We live in an instant type of result world, but the reality is that sometimes you don't see results for a long time. After further research, I guess this is some kind of motivational saying. I still like it

No comments:

Post a Comment