Sunday, June 26, 2022

Weekly Roll - How I Gave My Whole Family the Plague

 The family who stays in the same small Air BNB will get the same wonderful mucus inducing cold. They say sharing is caring. I care an awful lot. 


My friend shared this on her Facebook page so I thought I would repost. It makes me smile.

Interesting Podcasts

Jen Hatmaker - Travel the World on a Ramen Budget - Points Guy

Old Navy Tried to Make Sizes for All. It Backfired - The Journal

Linky Love

Cole Summers : American Pioneer Interesting Read featured by Brandi Kruse. Sad that he died so young

Booktok that is Costing Authors Money - incredible what people will do

Inappropriate Thoughts


Get a new dining set just so your gigantic bear has some where new to sit. I love my kid but sometimes the bears sitting places just creep me out. He was really proud though he found a new spot for his bears to sit. 



Deep Thoughts




No comments:

Post a Comment